Project Concept:

Though there were many experiments that failed, I enjoyed this project the most out of everything I have done. Lots of the materials I used were everyday things I had around the house, but there were a few ideas that required special materials such as the honey poster where I used an edible, organic mold.

Many of the experiments were created using food because lots of those materials were affordable and readily available.

Though working digitally was an option, I felt that working with my hands would produce more interesting subjects for the posters that pushed my creativity.


Year of Completion:

Fall 2017

Print Design, Packaging Design, 
Type Experimentation

Kind of Project:
Type Experimentation

Project Description:

Pick a color and represent that color through typographic experiments. Turn those type experiments into a set 
of posters and create packaging for it.